esco AIR POWERED PIPE SAW APS 438 WITH TROLLEY
Quick set-up and fast straight cuts with no HAZ are what MILLHOG® Air Powered Saw Kits are about and this kit is equipped to do it well on pipe from 6in to 60in.
The APS-200C Kit includes a Pipe Trolley that attaches to the wide selection of available WrapTracks and the Air Powered Saw is mounted to it.
The Trolley and Saw revolve around the circumference and allows the operator to accurately control the cutting action. Its 3/4″ air hose is equipped with a heavy duty filter and oiler that deliver plenty of air flow, protection from contaminants and lubrication for the powerful 3hp motor.
Equipped with a 12” Cut-Off Blade it provides a maximum depth of cut of 4.375in and requires 13.500in clearance. Please check out the available accessories that help save time and provide accurate boiler tube membrane removal, high speed beveling of tube ends and pipe cutting from 6in to 60in.
|APS-438 PIPE SAW KEY FEATURES|
- Provides accurate cuts with no “HAZ” heat affected zone
- Eliminates rework and grinding before end prepping
- Standard model APS-438 accepts 10″, 12″ and optional 14″ blades
- Safety relief valve prevents running at excessive speeds
- Cuts tough materials with a high percentage of chrome
- Ergonomic design has optimum balance of speed and torque
- Glides effortlessly on easy to install EscoTrack
- Works with EscoWrap track for cutting pipe up to 60″ O.D.
- Powerful 3 HP pneumatic motor operates on 90 psi shop air and uses only 80 CFM