esco FH-200 FIN REMOVAL TOOL
The MILLHOG® boiler tube Fin Removal Tool removes 4in (102mm) of spirally wound boiler tube fin from the tube O.D.in one to two minutes.
Its rack and pinion feed permits it to rapidly advance for aggressive fin removal and retract to remove the detached fin from the work area.
Available for both right and left hand spirally wound boiler tubes.
- Quick, removes 4 (101 mm) of fin from the tube O.D. in 1 – 2 minutes.
- Pneumatically powered with no reaction torque to the operator.
- Rigidly clamps to the tube I.D.
- High grade tool steel cutter can be re-sharpened.
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion feed mechanism assures a smooth operation for greater fin removal control.
- Works in any position to separate the boiler tube fin from core tube O.D.
- Available for right and left hand spirally wound boiler tubes.
- Saves a lot of time by eliminating chipping and grinding.