TECO TUBE PLUGS
TECO produces a range of “TECO PLUG” tube plugs, which are used in heat exchangers to maintain a safe and leak-tight seal under the most severe conditions. The TECO Plugs are used in leaking tubes or as a preventive seal. The TECO plugs are characterized by the simple, quick and especially safe installation, and also the extreme durable character of this system.
- When ordering the TECO plugs, please provide the following information:
- Tube OD and wall thickness and/or measured tube ID.
- Thickness of tube sheet, diameter and pitch of the tubes.
- Tube and tube sheet material.
- Maximum pressure and temperature.
- Type of tube-to-tube sheet joint (rolled and/or welded etc).
- Is there a water head/divider plate, and if yes, also all the dimensions.
- Condition of tubes and age of heat exchanger.
TECO Plug® installation equipment
The installation equipment hydraulically installs TECO plugs in seconds. The package is compact and easy to use.
The total package includes:
- Specially designed TECO hydraulic ram.
- Air activated hydraulic pump.
- High pressure hose (3m).
- Pressure gauge.
- Storage box.
- The plugs are available in the following materials:
- Carbon Steel – C
- Brass – B
- Stainless steel 316L – S
- Monel – M
For alternative materials, such as Titanium you can contact TECO.
Always ensure that you use a compatible plug for each type of tube to prevent thermal and/or chemical reactions occurring.
Replace the letter X by the code of the requested material (as mentioned above)
BUY/RENT & FREE TRAINING