Ventil manufacturers test units for testing of any type of valve:
- Shut-off Valves
- Safety (relief) Valves
- Control Valves
- Valve range: ¼" - 120" / DN6 - 3,000 mm.
- Test pressure range: vacuum up to 36,250 PSI / 2,500 bar.
- Universal and robust designed for valve repair.
- CNC Multi station for production testing.
- Stationary – Transportable – Portable.
- Performance testing (torque / open-close action / duration).
- Cryogenic testing -196°C / -324°F high temperature (fire safe) testing 1,500°C / 2,730°F.
- Modified atmosphere / Clean room applications for Oxygen services.
- Actuator testing.
VENTIL testing units include the world's best:
- Test Units for Shut off valves
- Test Units for Safety valves
- Transportable workshops
- Test Units for manufacturers
- Test Units for actuators
- Ventil Valve Academy
Ventil technology provides world class Lapping and Grinding facilities available for sale or rent – V-Tec Lapping and Grinding, powered by Ventil
BUY/RENT & FREE TRAINING
|PRODUCT MODEL NUMBER - Individual Specs and Description||DOWNLOAD THE SPEC SHEET|