Drill Heads A10048SH & A10048H
- Compact – smaller head available in two column lengths
- Drills up to 13/16 inch (20.64mm) in solid steel without pilot hole
- Drills up as well as down, even horizontally
- Fits in tight spaces
- Drill Capacity–AISI 1020 Steel: 13/16 Inch Diameter
- Tap Capacity–AISI 1020 Steel: 3/4–10 threads per inch
- Motor Horsepower: 5.21 Hp
- Maximum Torque: 525 inch pounds
- Variable R.P.M: to 625 RPM
- Feed Method: Hand
- Tool Shank A10048SH: #1 Stub Taper
- Tool Shank A10048H: #1 Morse Taper
- Magnet Capacity (Pull Force): 1200 pounds force
- Magnet Size: 4-7/8 inches
- Weight A10048SH: 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: A10048SH 28 pounds
- Crate Dimensions A10048SH: Height 9¼ inches, Width 9¼ inches Length 10¼ inches
- Weight A10048H: 26 pounds
- Shipping Weight A10048H: 33 pounds
- Crate Dimensions A10048H: Height 9¼ inches Width 9¼ inches Length 15 inches
- Old Serial Number Prefix: CH
Drilling or tapping cannot begin until the magnet is turned on.
Step drilling of slightly larger diameter holes is possible.
Note: “G” dimension is from the centre of the spindle to the front of the magnet base.
Drill heads can be fixtured for special applications.
Drill heads can be ordered without magnetic bases. Please specify “-NMB” suffix.
Note: All dimensions are in inches.
Safety devices should be used when drilling horizontally or overhead.