esco TUBE WEASEL MILLHOG
The Tube Weasel beveling tool is ideal for end prepping all boiler tube materials and is only 3" wide for accessing single tubes in a boiler tube waterwall (Dutchman).
The rugged gear drive is the same one we use in the Wart MILLHOG® and driven by a 2/3hp motor for efficient shop and field use.
- Right angle tool rigidly mounts to tube ID.
- Sealed construction allow use in any orientation.
- Fits a “Dutchman” and handles hard alloys.
- Clamping system is self-centering and easy to use.
- EscoLock blade lock system securely holds cutting blades.
- Chatter-free end preps produce thick continuous chip.
- Torque-free operation with TiN coated cutting bits.
- Requires only (25 cfm), 708 lt./min. air flow.
- Gear head design has performed millions of end preps.
- Field proven; simple to operate and maintain.