TECO has developed an automatic tube spinner capable of running at high speed, tubes out of a heat exchanger, even if the tubes are corroded and dirty.
The electric-hydraulic power unit (pneumatic also available) drives two hydraulic motors for extracting tubes up to 1½” outside diameter.
- Fully self contained hydraulic system with adjustable speed flow control.
- Suspended via a spring balancer for weightless operation.
- Reacts against the tube sheet or the rear of a pulling cylinder.
- Used in conjunction with your existing puller.
- Use simultaneously during pulling operations for maximum productivity.
- Requires only 150 mm tube protrusion to capture the tube.
- Uses Interchangeable pulling collars and roller sets.
Electric motor 400 volt, 3 phase, 7.5 kw (10 Hp) or Pneumatic motor with air consumption 3500 Ltr./min. at 6 bar Weight : 230 kg.
Complete supplied with :
- Hydraulic hose set complete with flat faced couplings, 6 m in length.
- Remote pendant control with 6 m of cable.
- Spring balancer
- Pulling force: up to 5 ton.
- Pulling speeds: up to 20 meters per minute.
- Weight: 44 kg.
For each tube OD, a roller set (2 per set) and a pulling collar are required.
BUY/RENT & FREE TRAINING